[intense_spacer type="inline"]Color affect conversion more that we might think. Below are some fun statistics.
- 92% of People say the visual dimension is the #1 influencing factor affecting purchasing decisions.
- People make a subconscious decision about your product within 90 seconds and up 9o% of that is based on color.
- 2/3 of Consumers will only buy an Appliance in their perfect color.
- Magazine readers recognize full-color ads 26% more often than black-and-white ads.
- Performable changed the color of their CTA(call to action) buttons from Green to Red, resulting in a 21% increase in conversion.
- In an experiment, HEINZ changed their KETCHUP color from RED to GREEN. They sold over 10 million bottles in the first 7 months resulting in $23 million in
sales. At that time, it was the highest sales increase in the brand’s history.
- Men and Women's color preferences. Men prefer blue, black and green. While Women prefer blue, purple and green. See the graphic below for more details on this one.
P.S. If you are interested in animated videos. Click here to get in touch.